Re: ITP: nspeed -- Prints the currently incoming and outgoing traffic in kb/s of a NIC on the console, no more, no less

Hi Joey, hi developers,

although my nspeed is a pure shell script, it was not hard to implement
the feature into "ifdata" of the moreutils package.

Under http://nforcer.de/debian/ifdata-patch/ you find the new ifdata.c and
the ifdata.diff to see what I've changed.
Make sure you have some traffic and run ifdata -bips NIC (bips=bytes
incoming per second) or ifdata -bops NIC (bops=bytes outgoing per second).

Have fun and mention me :)

Regards,
André.