Re: cpufire-applet_1.2-2_arm.changes REJECTED

Torsten Werner a écrit :
> HI Aurelien,
>
> On 12/20/06, Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
>> Rejected: cpufire-applet_1.2-2_arm.changes: not signed by authorised uploader
>
> did you manage to build cpufire-applet on arm? Can I help with
> uploading the package?

Yes, this package builds fine on arm. The problem you observed on the
build log are due to recurrent problem of the build daemon on which this
package as been built.

I don't have the right to upload binary arm packages anymore [1], so I
am sorry, but I can't help you.

Aurelien

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/12/msg00546.html