Re: gcc-h8300-hms_4.1.1-3_arm.changes REJECTED

Michael Tautschnig a écrit :
> --Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi
>
>> =20
>> Rejected: gcc-h8300-hms_4.1.1-3_arm.changes: not signed by authorised upl=
> oader
>> =20
>> =20
>> =3D=3D=3D
>> =20
>> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
>> override file requires editing, reply to this email.
>>

> I'm indeed not understanding this one as
>
> - the buildd logs don't show a successful build on ARM
>   (http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=3Dgcc-h8300-hms)

I have build it on one of my emulated machines [1], and then uploaded
it. It has been decided that all these uploads should be rejected, hence
the email you received.

> - I've requested rescheduling the package on ARM as it should now build
>   successfully, but I haven't seen any reply on this one.

If you have written to arm@buildd.debian.org, this is the right place. I
wish you good luck, as it is roughly an alias to /dev/null.

Bye,
Aurelien

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/12/msg00546.html