RFS: libssh - SSH and SCP library

  Hi everybody,
  I'm looking for a sponsor for the libssh package :

* Package name    : libssh
  Version         : 0.2rc
  Upstream Author : "Aris Adamantiadis" <aris@0xbadc0de.be>
* URL             : http://www.0xbadc0de.be/libssh:libssh
* License         : LGPL
  Description     : SSH and SCP library

  The ssh library was designed to be used by programmers needing a working SSH
  implementation by the mean of a library. The complete control of the client
  is made by the programmer. With libssh, you can remotely execute programs,
  transfer files, use a secure and transparent tunnel for your remote
  programs. With its SFTP implementation, you can play with remote files
  easily.

  I already had made an RFS one year and a half ago, and was replied that it
was needed to use SONAME and also that it would be much better if it use
libgcrypt instead of libcrypto (from OpenSSL).
  I made patches for this changes, and gained write access to the repository
to maintain the port to libgcrypt.
  I worked with Laurent Bigonville, which had also made a package for libssh,
and we merged our packages in libssh main tree.
  The package can be downloaded at http://dgnr.free.fr/debian/unstable, or
with apt-get with "deb http://dgnr.free.fr/debian/ unstable/"
  Regards,

--