Re: please let mplayer into testing

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 11:09:09PM +0100, A Mennucc wrote:
> anyway, shortly after I wrote that email, the situation reverted again
> (for worse); so currently there is no agreement between me and Aurelien,
> and I put that matter to d-ctte, in bug 402772

If you need an example of massive code duplication between
security-sensitive packages, I offer iceweasel and icedove:

LANG=C diff -sr icedove- iceweasel-2.0+dfsg/ | grep "are identical"|wc -l

So there are at least 21131 fully duplicated files between this two packages.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.