update-inetd

Hello,

Are there any good examples on the "correct way" of maintaining
inetd.conf entries in Debian maintainer scripts?

It appears Heimdal gets this wrong:

http://bugs.debian.org/401258

I strongly suspect the problem is the code (I copied elsewhere) that
disables the service on upgrades and then re-enables it again after
the upgrade is finished (hmmm.... seems broken just thinking about
it).

Anyway, in this case, the service is not re-enabled again because the
default for this service is not to enable it.

Comments?

Thanks.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>