SUMMARY: Re: Dropping GStreamer 0.8 for etch

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  - teatime: Sebastian Dröge sent a patch for GStreamer 0.10 support in
>    #401897

 Fixed package uploaded.

>  - muine: version 0.8.6 in experimental is built against GStreamer 0.10,
>    see #381784

 Fixed package available.

>  - kttsd: no idea about this one

 GStreamer support can be switched to 0.10 or dropped.

>  - goobox

 Alternative programs available with a superset of the features, and an
 active upstream.  I'm waiting for a final ack of the maintainer that
 the alternatives are indeed okay and that we can proceed with removal.

 Initially missing from the list: geekast-binary.  The maintainer
 commented that he is now working on porting this package to GStreamer
 0.10.

 As soon as the above issues are cleared in testing, I'll request the
 removal of the GStreamer 0.8 suite of testing and unstable.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
 "I have no strong feelings one way or the other." -- Neutral President