Re: Removing sodipodi

    Daniel> Hi, inkscape actually replaces sodipodi in every
    Daniel> aspect. Is anybody against a removal of sodipodi?

I found having the two versions in the repository to be confusing.

Eventually I guessed that inkscape was a newer version of sodipodi,
and not a competing program.

If sodipodi is not removed, at the very least please consider changing
the description the package to highlight the fact sodipodi is now
obsolete.

Unfortunately, as it stands the neither package mentions each other in
its description.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>