Re: dictd: no activity last 12 months

Andreas Tille wrote:

Hijacking the package?

My packaging skills are too poor.

I have to admit that dict support is kind of weak inside
Debian.

But for dict_d_ it's worse.

There seemed to be no interest in dict-wn

wn is a nice thing and IMHO underestimated. But in the case of wn I myself would use my own formatting to get the full semantic advantages.

In my case, www.nomen.at has 133 languages at the moment, and I need some minor multibyte/UTF-8 improvements of the last upstream versions. At least I will have to compile it myself after waiting another few months.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer