Re: Mass closing of bugs ?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> Considering that the maintainer scripts have not been inherited from
> mozilla, and that the mozilla engine is pretty different, may I just
> close all the bugs assigned to old mozilla packages, requesting a
> reopen if the bug still exists in iceape ?

I believe that the enormous number of bugs on mozilla make this the only
reasonable choice. IMO you should close all bugs with a message
explaining the changes and how submitters can reopen the bugs (probably
best with a complete template which also sets the correct versioning
information).

Marc
--
BOFH #314:
You need to upgrade your VESA local bus to a MasterCard local bus.