ITP: libidna-punycode-perl -- Perl module to encode Unicode string in Punycode

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : libidna-punycode-perl
  Version         : 0.03
  Upstream Author : Robert Urban <urban@unix-beratung.de>
* URL or Web page : http://search.cpan.org/dist/IDNA-Punycode-0.03/
* License         : GPL/Artistic
  Description     : Perl module to encode Unicode string in Punycode

My first attempt at packaging something simple yet useful and of
generally interesting has resulted in libidna-punycode-perl. IDNA
stands for Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications, and it is
likely that this will be of use to many in near future.

I have the code checked in to the SVN allready:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-perl/packages/libidna-punycode-perl/trunk/
Please let me know if the package is sane.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo