Descriptions of mono packages

Dear Mono developers,

Please write useful long descriptions for your packages.

For example:

$ apt-cache show libmono-sharpzip0.84-cil
 Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the
 ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell.
 Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and
 runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language)
 bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
 .
 This package contains the Mono SharpZipLib library version 0.84.

This is not a useful long description: the first 5 lines are the same
for all mono packages, and as such become useless in describing this
package.  The last line is a copy of the short description, plus the
version field, and still doesn't tell anything about what SharpZipLib
does.

Please try to write descriptions that try to answer questions like
these:

 * Why should I install it?
 * I want to develop mono applications: should I install it?
 * I want to run mono applications: should I install it?
 * What is the problem that gets solved by installing this package?

Please also see this other thread for a previous discussion on the
same problem: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/07/msg00281.html

Ciao,

Enrico who got frustrated when trying to categorise it.