Re: Elive requires donation to download

To become free?
This is very simple :) In the middle , you must give the support. We say that the Debian GNU\Linux. When you do , I loved the business but honour me; anything can't become good from the Debian! If it comes from your Debian distrobution developing..
thanks,

 ,''`.  Ozgur Karatas
: :' :  ozgur@ozgurkaratas.com
`. `'   http://www.ozgurkaratas.com