Re: Accepted jokosher 0.2-1 (source all)

Hello Florian,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.11.2006, 17:17 +0000 schrieb Florian Ragwitz:
>  jokosher (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * New upstream release.
>    * Update 10_desktop_file for 0.2.
>    * Location of installed files changed slightly.
>      + Modify debian/jokosher.sh and debian/jokosher.install according to that.
>    * Some docs have been removed from the upstream tarball. Remove then from
>      the Debian package as well.

good work on the package. With my next upload of jokosher, I'll merge
our efforts in Ubuntu again.

I'm a bit curious about your upload though. Did you test recording
something or adding an instrument? It failed for me, because it uses
'audiopanorama' (newer gstreamer) and 'gnloperation' (newer gnonlin).
That's the reason, why I didn't upload jokosher yet. Does that work in
Debian?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel