Folder option + Text link on your home page

Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent a start up company called Evolgence an online marketing firm that is into content. I have just visited your website    www.debian.org   and have liked what I seen.

I would like a text link on your home page that leads to a content based folder hosted at your end. Our folder would contain content on a variety of topics.

What I needed to know was how much would a text link + content folder cost us? We are looking at long mutually beneficial business relationship that results in our combined growth.

Looking forward to your response and an opportunity to do business

--
With regards
Murali