Re: Question about "Depends: bash"

On 2006-11-18, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Regarding the discusion about POSIX and sh I have a grave problem.
>
> My scripts (or better programs) are using #!/bin/bash because I use
> BASH specific extensions.

Please, list them *all*. I'm really concerned about GNU bash and getting
_rid_ of it, providing users with tutorial on how do this without loosing
*any* functionality.

--
-o--=O`C  info emacs : not found  /. .\ ( is there any reason to live? )
 #oo'L O  info make  : not found      o (R.I.P. Debian Operating System)