Something wrong with Console-data package

Hi, I'm Brazilian and I'm facing some problems with console-date (I think).

When I use the Etch install CD to install on a new machine, everything works fine but the keyboard layout doesn't, I can't use the / key and the 'dot' in numeric pad too.
Its just when I'm in terminal, and when I go to X, I use all keys normally.

How can I try to fix this missing layout or who I talk to do this?