Re: release critical bug in apache2.2?

Hello!

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:13:14 +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> But the DirectoryIndex problem should be fixed nevertheless.

FWIW, I've the following for apache2.2 on my sid:
=====
luca@gismo:~$ grep -r index.html /etc/apache2/*
/etc/apache2/mods-available/dir.conf: \
         DirectoryIndex index.html index.cgi index.pl index.php index.xhtml
luca@gismo:~$
=====

BTW, I didn't manually touch any configuration files and I tried also
to purge apache2.2-common: the result is always the same,
/etc/apache2/mods-available/dir.conf contains that line [1].

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-apache/trunk/apache2/config-dir/mods-available/dir.conf?op=file&rev=0&sc=0