Re: release critical bug in apache2.2?

    Mike> Auto-indexes are enabled only in /var/www/apache2-default and
    Mike> /usr/share/apache2/icons by default, so it is not likely to leak any
    Mike> unexpected file list.

... on my system autoindexes were enabled by default in my existing
virtual host configurations. Not sure why I did this. Now fixed.

Potentially confusing to visitors before I woke up and realized the
problem (when testing it my bookmark went directly to the index.php
file where it looked OK).

    Mike> So no, that doesn't grant an RC bug for these reasons.

A potentially confusing bug.

As to if this bug gets fixed in Etch or not, I really don't care. I
have already solve the problem on my systems...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>