Re: Is something wrong to XGL, Compiz, Cgwd be packaged?

On Sunday 29 October 2006 14:14, David Nusinow wrote:
> [0] I'd love some feedback from KDE people on this. I'll sit down and
> poke around the kwin code a bit to see how it works if I have the time.

In that case wouldn't a mail to debian-kde with some information and
instructions be the best way to go about that.

Some info on how to check that it is enabled and what to expect would be
nice.

I use KDE, but have not tried this stuff yet as it all seemed very
GNOME-centered...

Cheers,
FJP