Re: Clustalw in danger

Hi,

I leave the fully quoted text below to enable debian-devel
readers to understand the problem.

I was not able to access raptor (s390) and on casals (mips)
I've got

$ apt-get source clustalw
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for clustalw

Is there any chance to move clustalw to testing?

Kind regards

           Andreas.