Re: First call for vote on immediate vote under section 4.2.2

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:37:09 -0400, Matthias Julius <lists@julius-net.net> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
>> I think that is an artifact of any mail sent to d-d-a, as a
>> automatically added for every mail sent there.

> Even for mail that already has a M-F-T header?

	Not sure. But I think the followup to setting is correct; mail
 replies go to the Reply-To: location, and followups go to the mailing
 list, which is as it should be.

	manoj
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98dec/I-D/draft-ietf-drums-mail-followup-to-00.txt
--
It seems that more and more mathematicians are using a new, high level
language named "research student".