Re: Proposal to delay the decition of the DPL of the withdrawal of the Package Policy Committee delegation

On 10820 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

> You are overpassing your rights as secretary, it is not for you as secretary
> to call for a vote, or take any such actions, but it is only the proposer and
> the seconders who can do such.

And you could go and read the constitution which he also quoted for
those not knowing it. He is only doing what the constitution requires.

--
bye Joerg
I think there's a world market for about five computers.