Re: ITP: xenman -- A graphical Xen management tool

Hi,

Roland Stigge wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>
>
> * Package name    : xenman
>   Version         : 0.5
>   Upstream Author : Haphazard <haphazard1@users.sourceforge.net>, Jd <jd_jedi@users.sourceforge.net>, Yves Perrenoud <yves@xpand.org>
> * URL             : http://xenman.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL, LGPL
>   Programming Lang: Python
>   Description     : A graphical Xen management tool
>
> XenMan is a Xen management tool with a GTK based graphical interface
> that allows for performing the standard set of domain operations
> (start, stop, pause, kill, shutdown, reboot, snapshot, etc...). It
> also attempts to simplify certain aspects such as the creation of
> domains, as well as making the consoles available directly within the
> tool's user interface.
>
> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: testing/unstable
>   APT prefers unstable
>   APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
> Architecture: i386 (i686)
> Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
> Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-1-686
> Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_GB.UTF-8)

Since this one turned out to be very popular at Debian's trade fair
booth at SYSTEMS 2006, Munich, Germany, I decided to put it at
http://people.debian.org/~stigge/packages/ for you, since NEW queue
processing needs some time nowadays.

bye,
  Roland