Re: First draft of review of policy must usage

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

>  Is there any harm in refining the changes and
>  building consensus over time? The change document can exist as a
>  talking point, and you can still come in and provide us your input
>  when you have time (post etch).

Personally, I would see it as a waste of time to take part in a
discussion in which one of the involved parties is not involved (due to
time constraints).  And that's going to be my last public mail about
this topic...

Regards, Frank
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)