Bits from the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters
Hello, Debian world!
This is a status update for the Debian GNU/FreeBSD port.
Compared to previous status mail , this port now consists
of two architectures: kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.
Currently we focus mainly on kfreebsd-i386.
* We have uptodate toolchain and most of the core Debian packages
are in good shape.
* An unofficial buildd is up and running for both kfreebsd-i386 and
kfreebsd-amd64, buildd logs for kfreebsd-i386 are available at .
* There is a DD-accessible porting machine running kfreebsd-i386.
* For kfreebsd-i386, 80% packages have been built, 75% are up-to-date.
See , .
* We want to be in official archive, see #369797,
We need your help
* as ftpmaster, could you please take a look at #369797.
* as package maintainer, could you please look at BTS
whether there is a kfreebsd submission and integrate it.
In many cases, it is sufficient to (auto)update config.sub/config.guess
or use recent libtool. See .
* as NMUer, please could you look at kfreebsd submission in BTS (in addition
to usual translations).
Of course, you can also verify whether your package builds 
and/or use porting machine. We would also appreciate hosting a shell server
and/or donate hardware for kfreebsd-amd64.
Currently we are thinking about releasing etch based snapshot
as we have reasonable subset of etch packages .
The Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters