[OT] Your opinion about...

Hi *,

I have been reading about Dunc Tank. I did it because I'm seeing lots
of messages of disgusting, lots of packages have been orphaned, and
blog entries that have a kind of upset, too.

I would be glad if you give me your opinions about Dunc Tank, or
whatever is causing problems. I think Dunc is which is causing those
problems because phrases like " unless the project pays me" are
referred against to a project or experiment which is involved in a
kind of payment and Dunc Thank is.

Perhaps I'm confused :s and that's the main reason why I decided to ask you.

Regards and thanks for reading,

--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.