Re: Orphan party

Il giorno dom, 15/10/2006 alle 13.18 +0200, Josselin Mouette ha scritto:
> Are you willing to maintain these packages or what?

Sincerely no. I just felt extremely insulted by your (and other people)
childish attitude. During the last few months I've seen people talk
about principles and democracy and other moral stuff and now, after the
vote, that very people just quit. Why? because the vote didn't turned
out as they wanted. Because there are poeple in Debian that don't spend
an incredbile amount of time arguing on the MLs but just have an idea
and express it by voting.

Get a life. Even better, grow up. That's all.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org