Re: incoming locked?

Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org> wrote:
> I uploaded a version of my roundup package some two days ago which
> cleans up important bugs. The package page shows the upload on
> 2006-10-11, but when searching for it on w.d.o/packages, I get only an
> older version which *has* bugs. Any chance that the fixed version gets
> into Etch?
[...]

Hello,
packages.debian.org is lagging almost a whole day (bug #335011), you
should use madison on merkel or "apt-cache show" on a up to date sid
system to check the available version.

(SID)root@argenau:/# apt-cache show roundup | grep ^Version
Version: 1.2.1-4

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute