Re: apt-findremovable v0.1 (initial release)

* Quoting Steinar H. Gunderson (sgunderson@bigfoot.com):

> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 04:13:49PM +0200, Jan Kechel wrote:
> > I always had the problem, that if I removed a package via apt-get
> > remove, that there were still other packages that only were installed
> > because of that package.
>
> Use aptitude -- it has had this functionality for quite a while now.

AFAIK only if the packages were automatically
installed with aptitude.

And there's another problem: If you installed a
task-package and remove just one of the packages
from that task later, the complete task will be
removed, since they where all automatically
installed.

- Rolf