Re: apt-findremovable v0.1 (initial release)

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:34:37 +0200
Hendrik Sattler <debian@hendrik-sattler.de> wrote:

> Am Dienstag 03 Oktober 2006 16:26 schrieb Michal Čihař:
> > if you use
> > aptitude instead of apt-get it tracks all that automatically and you
> > don't have to guess.
>
> Only if you also installed the package-to-remove with aptitude.

Or you marked all as automatically installed and set those you need as
manually installed (I know it is extra work, but it is worth of it and
it is less work that going through packages using tools that guess
whether you need them).