Re: Desktop task(sel) in Etch? (Bug #389092)

> Given that French keyboards have virtually no key at the "proper"
> place, that's quite hard to accomplish...

Evil Troll...:-)...let me jump into it.

The "only" keys in the ASCII set that are at different places in the
French keyboard are "a" "z" "q" "w" and "m". I added "y" to the list
because of the Evil German|Swiss|others QWERTZ keyboards

That still leaves 20 ASCII characters which are supposedly at the same
place on all keyboards (to be checked, though).