RFH: tpctl/thinkpad-source

Dear collagues,

when I took over the thinkpad package from Thomas Hood, I did not
know that mdadm and hibernate were going to keep me *that much*
occupied. It turns out that I found no time to work on the thinkpad
package, despite all my great plans for it. It does not look like
I'll find the time between now and "etch" either.

It is thus that I solicit help for the package. Basically, the
packaging needs an update to support module-assistant, and a new
upstream version has been released. There is also a small number of
bugs (http://bugs.debian.org/tpctl).

The packages (actually, two of them: tpctl and thinkpad) are
maintained in SVN right now:

If you can dedicate some time to it to get it ready for etch, please
do so. Ping me and I'll give you SVN access ASAP, and use svk in

"literature always anticipates life.
 it does not copy it, but moulds it to its purpose.
 the nineteenth century, as we know it,
 is largely an invention of balzac."
                                                        -- oscar wilde