Re: bts behaviour - versioning issue?

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 11:01:58AM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> When I look at <http://bugs.debian.org/postgrey>, I'm confused at the
> information for #309511, which is listed as outstanding (wishlist),
> but "Done" and "Archived".

"outstanding" means "not fixed in the current version (for this suite)".
"Done" means "fixed in some version", and "Archived" means "would have been
archived by now under the previous implementation of bug archival, but isn't
really archived yet because how to archive bugs with v-t is not yet
decided/implemented".

To get rid of the bug, I would suggest:

 reopen 309511
 close 309511

This was never a sourceful bug in the package, so version tracking is of no
benefit here -- an unversioned close is really best.

Cheers,