Re: Tracking differences between Ubuntu and Debian for a set ofpackages

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 20/09/2006 alle 10.31 +0200, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:
> > I know I could get it from gluck, but I wanted to be kind and ask before
> > I take it.
> >
> > Thanks a lot, very well done. I'll modify it so that I can track
> > differences between backports and etch, to keep my backports easier
> > uptodate.
> Fine, that's another good use case. Could you please put it somewhere
> public? We could have a common area for these "track the differences
> between distributions" tools?

There's also "MultiDistroTools" that are similar to this use case:

Examples of reports generated:

Ccing lucas since he offered this service to other Debian teams like the
ruby team and the debian-multimedia team.

Raphaël Hertzog