Re : using debconf

Hello,

I alrady read this manual.
In step called : advanced programing with debconf,
show a algorithm is in config file, then i set
postint, preinst, postrm, postinst, conffiles,
templates.
I want to know, how I'll create the package and how
the frontend come happen ?

best regards,

Faria

> Hello,
>
> I read many tutorials about debconf, but i´d like to
> know ro create the packages using debconf .
> I know the build package must be postinst, preinst,
> prerm, postrm, conffiles and config.
> Taking this tree, how i can to build a packages ?

You should install the package debconf-doc and follow
the tutorial in:

$: man debconf-devel

I hope it helps you.

--