Re: Request to mailing list Pkg-qof-maintainers rejected

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 10:59:35AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> It's your right to have such an opinion, but it's not the question at
> hand. The point I raised is: is it appropriate to assume that a fellow
> maintainer is "braindead" or "stupid", or rather assume that he made an
> honest mistake?

Joerg did not imply the maintainer was "braindead" or "stupid", only
that their action of considering dak mail as spam was.

That said, it would not hurt if the mail had been worded in a more
neutral way, IMHO.

cheers,

Michael

--
<Np237> FUCKING STUPID BITCH LIBXKLAVIER SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<jordim> while we're on the subject, does anyone want to maintain that one? :)