[vac] Sept 1 to Sept 17

Since I'm not a DD yet, I can't tell db.debian.org that I'm on vacation,
so this will have to do.

I'll be on vacation from September 1 to September 17.  I will have
occasional email access, but it is unlikely that I'll be able to upload
much, or do much development, until Sept. 17.

NMUs for my packages are welcome for RC bugs, but please try to
coordinate with me first (I will still have some email access), since I
have a few packages that have already been sent to sponsors for
uploading.

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)