Re: Debian ISOs

> Many users do not know what an ISO image is, either. If someone creates

My knowledge of the average user (one of the few things I claim to
have quite big experience of) is that they do. Especially, the "Bob
User" who's the D-I team favourite user (the user that's not
a complete nerd with computers and is, or thinks (s)he is, a skilled
Windows user).

I agree that Joe Dumbuser doesn't know what is an ISO image but, most
often, (s)he will get the CD from a Bob User..:-)