Re: Not able to build a package with pbuilder

On (17/08/06 00:08), Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> On 2006-08-17 00:02:22, The Fungi wrote:
> >
> >Try:
> >
> >   chmod +x configure
> >
> >Looks to me like execute permission for configure probably isn't
> >set.
> In my source tree configure has execute permission but when building
> the deb-package I notice these warnings:

You could see if chmod u+x configure in your debian/rules fixes it, but
it shouldn't be necessary.

> Could this be the problem? And if it is, does this not indicate there
> is conflict between pbuilder and dpkg-buildpackage?

I think I remember someone metioning this before, and it turned out to
be caused by something that seemed completely unrelated. Unfortuanately
I cannot remember what. Helpful eh?

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256