Re: Not able to build a package with pbuilder

On 2006-08-17 00:54:41, Don Armstrong wrote:

It means that your upstream is having issues; configure should be +x
in the orig.tar.gz.

In this special situation orig.tar.gz is not to blame since orig.tar.gz is not prepared to use autotools in which case configure does not exist in upstream. I have transformed the upstream to using autotools, and this is the reason for my problems. Is there no way atoll I can instruct dh_make to maintain executable permissions in diff.gz?

Since it's not, you can either "sh ./configure;" or chmod +x, then
./configure in debian/rules. I'd suggest the first, because the
second
will give you at least one of the warnings above.
Your first solution is the simplest so for now I will stick to that. Thanks.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
Q:	What happens when four WASPs find themselves in the same room?