adding software packet "CSpace" (a linux p2p instant messenger) to debian..

I want to suggest to add the new linux version of the p2p Instant Messenger

to Debian. Suse and Fedrora have for added value applications a Wishlist in a wiki. I cannot upload the source code to debian, so please can you have a look and help?

Thanks a lot. Linux is here:

Kind regards and hope you can approve it to implement the software as a package to debian.

The Messenger is serverless and open and uses akademlia dht for finding the buddies, so totally decentral ans owned by the users, not a company.

Kind Regards.