Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools

Stuff deleted

> I have cdebootstrap do create chroots, dchroot to use them,
> buildd/sbuild to test compile under true buildd conditions. Why would
> I want something else?

I'm not sure I know, but now that I know about this pair, I will certainly look into it. After that, if I can answer your question, I'll get back to you ;-)

I mainly wanted to say thank you, not only to Goswin, but to the rest of you who have helped to turn this list back into something readable!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

> Debootstrap couldn't even handle dependency resolving a while back.

Things change. (See above)

> MfG
>         Goswin

Luck,