Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 09:39:26PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
[...]
> While I already have a good selection, I am on the look for more.
> Do you know of a good example of a tool that has successfully shaped
> Debian development for a large number of people? Or do you remember
> a tool that tried but horribly failed? Those are much harder to
> find. :)

snapshot.debian.net (still not-official but very usefull

and of course PTS, ddpo and po-debconf.

Bad tool as a translator, older debconf (previous po-debconf).

My 2c,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org