Re: new host key?: Re: compromise of gluck.debian.org, lock down of other debian.org machines

    Brian> (note: I am using ssh-krb5 - not that should matter - it
    Brian> authenticated OK).

    Brian> This is weird. Maybe I will need to experiment more.

    Brian> I just tried the standard ssh in sarge, and get the same
    Brian> results.

My bad.

I suddenly remembered I put access restrictions on this ssh key in my
authorized_keys file at the remote host, so if someone somehow stole
my key used to download email they would be restricted in what they
can do.

Including no-pty.

A nice friendly message would have been nice though, as opposed to a
hanging connection :-(.

Thanks everyone who tried to help me.

Now getting my email again (in fact it was working all the time, but I
disabled the cron job when I saw interactive sessions weren't working
:-( ).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>