debian-admin CVS, tarballs available

Hello,

the debian-admin CVS repository is not accessible via pserver. After some
discussion with Joey, it looks like it's a choice of DSA rather than a
mistake (security concern with pserver implementation probably). And since
the web interface [1] also doesn't provide any nice way to download the
content of the repository I just hacked a little script that I've put in
my crontab on gluck: it checkouts (in read-only mode) the various
repositories and generate a tarball:
http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/cvs-debian-admin/

Just FYI and for those who need to grab the latest sources and were
annoyed like I was. :-)

(Some non-DD who don't have access to gluck told me that this was annoying
them as well, that's why I'm announcing the availablity of tarballs here)

Cheers,

[1] http://cvs.debian.org/?root=debian-admin
--
Raphaël Hertzog