[Ping] Packages-arch-specific: please remove iroffer package

Hi Ludovic,

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:03:56PM +0200, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> It has been a week since I sent the request below, and I received no
> answer.  I am resending to the three maintainers of
> Packages-arch-specific, and CCing debian-devel.

I have the same issue with Packages-arch-specific for iroffer which
builds on any architectures right now.

Since you did not get any anwser and so do I, I post my desperate
request with you. :)

Pretty please, James or anyone having access to that file and
wanna-build, could you remove the following line from it?

iroffer: i386 sparc powerpc alpha                                     # lacks config for other archs

I think wanna-build use it to distribute the tasks to the buildds,
because the package I adopted is never built on other architectures.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :