Congrats to the ftpmasters

The NEW queue is down to *22* packages, which is totally unheard of.
Only three packages have been waiting longer than a month -- so
Javier's package is no longer in the 'endless wait' state.

At the same time, the RM bugs are in fairly good shape, and clearly
removals are also being processed pretty well.  Meanwhile,
infrastructure work appears to still be progressing.  (The substantial
bugs are all very new.)

Impressive.  :-)

As an aside, bug 248043 looks fixed to me, so I closed it.  :-)