Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

Re: Wouter Verhelst 2006-07-18 <[🔎] 20060718095728.GB6732@country.grep.be>
> > On the contrary people who want to have the "derivatives" keyword on all
> > their subscriptions can use one of those commands:
> > keywordall + derivatives
> > keywordall my-own-email@example.com + derivatives
>
> This is so cool that I immediately went and did this...
>
> ... only to find out that it did this for debian-installer only (for
> which I'm subscribed to the 'cvs' keyword) rather than all my own
> packages (as I'd expected).

This was fixed by Raphaël earlier today; try again. It will now also
update the default list of keywords for packages you haven't specified
any keywords for when you subscribed. (For the details, look in
master:/org/packages*/db/*.db)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/