Bug#378167: ITP: sudoku -- console based sudoku
Owner: "Nicolas François" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : sudoku
Version : 1.0.1
Upstream Author : Michael Kennett
* URL : http://www.laurasia.com.au/sudoku/
* License : Public Domain
Programming Lang: C
Description : console based sudoku
This sudoku puzzle generator/solver features:
* character based (curses) interface;
* cross-platform (Minix, Unix, Windows) with full source code (ANSI C);
* generates hints upon request;
* classification of board difficulty (very easy, easy, medium, hard or
* generation of new boards;
* easy entry of boards published in newspapers, internet, etc...;
* multiple output formats (text,csv,html,postscript).
There are already some other sudoku puzzle packaged in Debian.
This one do not requires an X environment.
I will need a sponsor to have it uploaded.